Ah yes, our old friend perseverance. If you are in the real estate industry than this is something you will surely need if you are to survive. The ups and downs that we all experience in this line of work are unpredictable and without the ability to keep moving forward no matter what it would be impossible to succeed.
Of course perseverance is not only necessary in business, it is a vital part of life isn’t it? Many things can happen to us during our lifetime that make us simply want to quit and say “I’ve had enough” but for me that’s never really been an option. It’s Ok to change direction but we must always be moving forward if we are to be happy and satisfied with our lives. Following are 10 of my favorite very inspiring quotes regarding perseverance and its value to our lives.
1. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” ― Winston S. Churchill
2. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” ― Confucius
3. “It is not enough that we do our best; sometimes we must do what is required.” ― Winston S. Churchill
4. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” ― Babe Ruth
5. “There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
6. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” ― Newt Gingrich
7. “With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable” ― Thomas Fowell Buxton
8. “Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.” ― Nelson Mandela
9. “The most difficult adversary I have ever faced happens to look just like me.” ― Johnnie Dent Jr.
10. “Some people will never know how close they really were to success because they threw in the towel right before their big break.” ― Dawn Gluskin