It is a fact of life that it must end some day. The problem is that none of us know exactly when that will be. The question is “Are you truly living your life, or just existing?” It seems that so many of us are constantly looking forward to the future but seem to forget about today, the here and now. We are always planning that perfect vacation, hoping to start that dream business someday or dreaming of finally quitting that job that we hate so much. But when will these things finally happen?
The truth is that none of these things will just “happen”, they need to be done and YOU need to do them! If you are waiting for the perfect time it will never come. If you know what will really make you happy than the time to pursue it is NOW. Remember, it’s what you do today that determines tomorrow, not what you think about doing.
Here are some very interesting quotes that I ran across recently while on the internet. They are good reminders of some very simple truths in life that we sometimes forget. I found this to be very inspirational and a reminder that positive attitude makes anything possible!
· Life is too short to blend in.
· Life is too short to live somebody else’s dream.
· Life is too short to spend in negativity. Make a conscious effort to not be where you don’t want to be.
· Life is too short to start your day with broken pieces of yesterday; it will destroy your wonderful today and ruin your great tomorrow!
· Life is too short to be serious all of the time.
· Life is too short to argue and fight
· Life is too short to spend all your time trying to make everyone else happy.
· Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t deserve to be an issue in your life.
· Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. Love people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason.
· Life is too short to waste time hating.
· Life is too short to worry.
· Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away your happiness. Life is too short to put up with fools!